Conditions We Address
Essentials Acupuncture is known to improve a wide range of disorders including:
• Neurological conditions such as neuropathy, headaches, migraines, difficulty sleeping, nervous tension, stroke, some forms of hearing loss or deafness, trigeminal neuralgia, inter-costal and facial neuralgia, peripheral neuropathy, trigeminal neuralgia, some types of paralysis, tinnitis, dizziness, & Meniere's disease.
• Cardiovascular disorders such as high or low blood pressure, fluid retention, chest pain, angina pectoris, poor circulation, cold hands and feet, and muscle cramps.
• Respiratory conditions such as bronchial asthma, acute and chronic bronchitis, acute tonsillitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, hay fever, chronic cough, laryngitis, sore throat, influenza and the common cold.â€¨
• Digestive system disorders such as acid reflux, esophageal spasms, constipation, diarrhea, ulcers, tooth pain, jaw pain, gastritis, colitis, gall bladder and liver disorders, heartburn and weight management, post surgical pains.
• Urogenital disorders such as cystitis, prostatitis, orchitis, low sexual vitality, urinary retention, kidney disorders, nocturnal enuresis, and neurogenic bladder dysfunction.
• Reproductive system disorders such as painful periods, hot flashes and other symptoms associated with menopause, infertility, irregular cycles and/or flow, hormonal issues, morning sickness, uterine or bladder prolapse and abnormal discharge or bleeding.
• Skin conditions such as acne, scar tissue, dermatitis, psoriasis, dry skin, rashes, eczema, and herpes zoster.
• Musculoskeletal disorders such as tendinitis, back or neck pain, joint pain, frozen shoulder, sciatica, osteoarthritis, gout, and plantar fascitis.
• Sporting injuries such as ligament and tendon tears and inflammation, bruises, ankle and knee sprains, assist with rehabilitation/healing after surgery, strained and torn muscles, and cartilage issues.
• Psychological conditions such as depression, anxiety, nervousness, stress, phobias, emotional trauma, worry/grief, irritability and anger, smoking cessation and other addictions.
Please contact Essentials if you would like further information on acupuncture.